As you might know, I’m not just a blogger and a podcaster, I’m also a travel agent with Pixie Vacations and from time to time I make new gift card offers available to my clients. This time I thought I would change things up a bit. Instead of giving out gift cards based on vacation totals, I’ve decided to hold a contest. Anyone who books a vacation with me from now, November 25th, through January 31st will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a $250 Disney gift card for use anywhere on Disney property (and in Disney stores) for your upcoming trip.
In addition, anyone who refers a client will automatically be entered. Each referral and/or trip counts for one entry, so it’s possible to have more than one chance to win. Now, when you consider that I do this part time and I’m not booking hundreds of people a month, your odds for winning this gift card look pretty good!
Here are the details:
- Your vacation must total $1500 or more. Discounts applied later will not effect your entry into the contest. In other words, if free dining comes out and your total goes below $1500, you’re still in the contest.
- Trip totals do not include airfare.
- You MUST travel. Your $250 gift card will be sent to you with your travel documents.
- Any referred client MUST travel.
- In the event that you have to cancel your reservation, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- If you move but do not cancel a reservation, your $250 card will still be valid for your new travel dates.
- Travel may take place any time in 2012, 2013 or 2014 and includes Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Adventures by Disney, and Disney Cruise Lines.
- Because I feel strongly about offering onboard credits with cruises, this $250 gift card is available in conjunction with previously offered onboard credits.
- This offer will not be backdated. Only vacations booked from 11/25/12 through 1/31/13 will be included.
Because I never want my clients to Disney without some sort of a gift, each vacation booked under this offer (or referral) will receive a monogrammed tote bag similar to the one shown below.
As always, Pixie Vacations does not charge for our services and offers concierge level planning and discount monitoring–so what do you have to lose?
For more information, please contact me at ChrisW@PixieVacations.com or call 919-889-5281.